Agendas, Meetings, and Minutes
City Council meetings convene on the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 6 p.m. in the City Council Chamber at 1000 Webster Street.
City Council Agendas (June 18, 2019 to present)
Archived Agenda Packets (1989 to June 4, 2019)
Accessible Online PDF Reader (for the visually impaired or blind)
City Council meetings are televised on Comcast Cable Channel 26, ATT U-Verse 99, and web-streamed LIVE. You can view Council Video Archives for future reference through FFCA-TV On-Demand.
Meeting minutes are posted after they have been approved.
City Council Meeting Structure and How to Participate
- City Council meeting begins at 6 p.m.
- Public comments on agenda issues
- Complete a speaker's card listing the specific agenda item number.
- Give the completed card to the City Clerk prior to the item is called.
- There is a maximum time limit of five minutes.
- The Mayor will call for speakers after the staff report is presented and prior to Council discussion on each item.
- Public comments on issues not on the agenda
- Use the Public Comment portion of the meeting.
- Speakers must fill out a speaker's card.
- Give the completed card to the City Clerk to be recognized.
1903 to present: