Consistent with Executive Order N-29-20 from the Executive Department of the State of California and the Shelter in Place Order, the City Councilmembers may participate in the meeting telephonically. In an effort to protect public health and prevent the spread of COVID-19, the public is strongly encouraged to view the meeting on television or online instead of attending in person.
Members of the public can observe the meeting on Comcast Cable Channel 26, ATT U-Verse 99, and web-streamed live at www.youtube.com/user/FFCATV/live. In light of health risks associated with COVID-19, members of the public are asked to consider very carefully before attending the meeting in person. If you choose to, please maintain a 6-foot distant from others, and/or wear a face covering. Please do not attend the meeting if you are experiencing symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, fever, difficulty breathing or other flu-like symptoms.
E-mail Public Comment
During the upcoming City Council meetings, for an unspecified time, public comments will be accepted via email. If you would like to comment by email in lieu of doing so in person, please follow the protocols below:
Send comments with your name via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Identify the item you wish to comment on in your email’s subject line and the date of the meeting (i.e. General public comment for April 7, 2020, Item #____ for April 7, 2020, Public Hearing item #____ for April 7, 2020).
• Any emails regarding public comment or agenda items (not Public Hearing items) must be received before the start of the item.
• Emailed comments on each Public Hearing item will be accepted until the Mayor announces that public comment for that item is closed.
• Each emailed comment will be read aloud by a member of staff for up to four minutes.
• Emails received by email@example.com outside of the comment period outlined above will not be included in the record.
Beginning March 3, Fairfield City Council, Housing Authority, Planning Commission, and Youth Commission meetings are being moved to the Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District Board Room at 2490 Hilborn Road, Fairfield, while the City Council Chamber is under construction. The City anticipates completion of the City Council Chamber Modernization Project by the end of 2020.
The meetings will be held at their regular dates and times; first and third Tuesdays at 6 p.m. for City Council and Housing Authority, second and fourth Wednesdays at 6 p.m. for the Planning Commission, and first and third Mondays at 7 p.m. for the Fairfield Youth Commission.
City Council Agendas (June 18, 2019 to present)
Archived Agenda Packets (1989 to June 4, 2019)
Accessible Online PDF Reader (for the visually impaired or blind)
Residents can view meetings on Fairfield’s Channel 26 or stream live by visiting www.youtube.com/user/FFCATV/live
Meeting minutes are posted after they have been approved by City Council.