Do you need to start or stop water service?

For residents that need to start new water service or stop service, or need information on an account, call the Fairfield Municipal Utilities line at (707) 428-7346.

There will be one representative taking calls from 7:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 to 5 p.m. Residents may also choose to leave a voicemail and get a call back in return. Holding times will be longer than usual due to short staffing. Staff is unable to take new sign ups over the phone. Residents should instead email, to provide information to enable staff to process  requests.

For calls regarding assistance with the Kiosk in front of City Hall, please call Finance Support Supervisor Theresa Rehm at (707) 428-7546. She can assist residents in making their payments. 

Easy Ways to Pay Your Water Bill